Thursday 13 September 2012

Latest Beauty love...

My new favourite skincare/haircare/all around wonder product...


Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil.

I got a sample of this in my August Glossybox and fell in love. I LOVE face oils, body oils etc. This is my absolute favourite. It contains all kinds of wonderful ingredients including St Johnswort, Sweet Almond, Camellia, Hazelnut, Macadamia, aswell as Vitamin E. It smells amazing and glides on to my skin beautifully and doesn't leave it feeling greasy! I have also used it in my hair and again no greasy residue! My skin always looks fresher and clearer after using it, and a little really goes a long way.. This is going to be a staple in my make-up bag for my trip to New Zealand and Hong Kong in December.


Over the coming weeks I'm going to be revealing my top products I'll be taking into the sunshine down under..




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback and comments on my posts