Tuesday 8 May 2012

My new beauty favourite!

In my first Glossybox delivery (after Carmine and GlossyBox merged) I received a luxury size sample of Philip B's Drop Dead Straightening Baume. I am in love. This hair product is the ultimate styling product. My hair does not take to product. From the low end to the high end products (yes Bumble and Bumble and Kerastase i''m talking to you too!)- everything weighs my hair down and makes it greasy and limp.

I tried this Philip B serum and was rather dubious about it's claims that it would give me 'a non-greasy, silicone-free straight, tangle-free, and sleek finish'. However as soon as I started blow drying my hair I felt an immediate difference. My hair felt lightweight and soft, without feeling like there was a coating on my hair. I can even use this serum in my fringe and it looks shiny, soft and full. Considering how processed my hair has been in the past I amvery pleased with the results this gives!



 I normally don't post pictures of myself with the bare minimum of make-up on, but really wanted to show the results of the serum without straightening my hair. I have however straightened my fringe for this picture.

Make-up I am wearing here is as follows

Kiehls Abyssine Cream SPF 23.
Soap and Glory Eye Dew!
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in Shade B10
Calvin Klein Endless Light in Cream
Smashbox O Glow Cheek Colour
Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen
Inika Eye Pencil in Green Lagoon
Pixi Beauty Lip Blish in Youth
Maybelline Day 2 Night Mascara.


My shampoo I used today is 'Big' by Lush. A lovely Sea Salt shampoo which makes hair feel amazing and look so shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your feedback and comments on my posts